Our country is governed by the rule of law, proper administration and enforcement of the criminal justice system promotes an orderly society.
Criminal Justice, B.S.
We live in a country governed by the rule of law, and the proper administration and enforcement of the criminal justice system promotes an orderly society designed to allow its citizens to live peaceful and protected lives. Students who seek careers within the criminal justice system are often motivated to serve the greater good and desire to be part of the solution to some of the issues that impact our culture.
There is a vast range of career possibilities in this field that allow our graduates to find opportunities that fit their unique goals and motivations. Criminal justice is a highly respected field with career options for both men and women. Our students are prepared to enter careers in local, state, and federal government agencies.
Graduates often find employment in a variety of settings including:
- Customs and Border Protection
- Community Health Programs
- Department of Corrections
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Drug Enforcement Agencies
- Private Security Agencies
- Local, State, and Federal Law Enforcement
- Counseling of crime victims and perpetrators
- Colleges and Universities, and more.
Careers in criminal justice often allow their practitioners to help people in need and protect others from harm by keeping individuals, communities, and other populations safe. Many of these careers involve protecting communities, investigating crime, and the enforcement of laws. There is a strong demand for criminal justice graduates with over 2.5 million people currently working in the field. Graduates learn transferable hard and soft skills that are valuable in all career options. The skills and knowledge acquired will set you up for careers in criminal justice and beyond.
The Criminal Justice industry offers a rich array of career options for anyone interested in fighting crime and lessening its effects on the innocent.
Employers of 澳门六合彩规律论坛 alumni include
- Brentwood Police Department
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- Chattanooga Police Department
- Clarksville Police Department
- Davidson County Community Corrections
- Davidson County District Attorney鈥檚 Office
- Davidson County Juvenile Court
- Davidson County Sheriff鈥檚 Department
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Federal Probation and Parole
- Lavergne Police Department
- Memphis Police Department
- Murfreesboro Police Department
- Nashville Metro Police Department
- Providence Probation Services
- Public Defender of Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County
- Rutherford County District Attorney鈥檚 Office
- Rutherford County Juvenile Court
- Rutherford County Public Defender鈥檚 Office
- Rutherford County Sheriff鈥檚 Department
- Smyrna Police Department
- Spartan Probation Services (Warren County)
- State of Tennessee, Board of Probation and Parole
- Tennessee Bureau of Investigation
- Tennessee Department of Children鈥檚 Services
- Tennessee Department of Corrections
- Tennessee Department of Homeland Security
- Tennessee Highway Patrol
- Tractor Supply Co.
- U.S. Border Patrol
- U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration
- U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement
- U.S. Marshals
- U.S. Secret Service
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you very soon